|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Material||as per requirement|
|Color||as per requirement|
|Dimensions||as per requirement|
|Usage/Application||as per requirement|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
USP of ‘Trishul’ make Quiet Chambers
· Modular Design- The quiet chamber can be transported to any corner of the world in the form of ready to assemble kit. In process , saving logistics and handling cost . The modularity saves precious labor cost at site during assembly. The modularity not only reduces up time but also down time , in case you want to change the layout of your shop floor. The reduced down time also benefits in emergency maintenance on part or whole of the machine enclosed. The modularity ensures that no welding or hot fusion process is used during the assembly that destroys the surface finish of the welded part.
· Moving parts- The quiet chamber has reduced moving parts to bring down repair and maintenance cost of wearing parts. For example , our quiet chamber has single L shaped door that caters to top as well as side opening.
· Specific selection- The parts used for the quiet chamber are specifically designed for the application. For example sliding gear used for the door are selected of a brand that specializes in sliding gear for industrial doors only. We have not selected LM guides which go dry and fail when used for door application because they are not specifically designed for sliding door system.
· Foot print- The quiet chambers have minimal wall thickness that is effective to wide range of frequency. This kind of design not only reduces foot print of the quiet chamber, it increases working space inside the quiet chamber.
· Safety – The quiet chambers used not only house machines but also operators and engineers inspecting the proper working of the machine. The suspended minute particles of the fiber insulation used in the chamber are often not visible to the naked eye, even though, the fiber insulation used in the panel wall is masked by non woven tissue paper. The ‘Trishul’ make quiet chambers not only uses 45micron non woven glass wool tissue paper, in addition, plastic sheet of 51 microns is used to mask the fiber tissue paper and eliminate suspended fiber particles in the chamber.
Another safety feature used are special proximity sensors that avoid collision of the sliding door with body part of the operator (in case the operator comes in the path of the sliding door in operation) or crane when the door is closing. In addition to the sound and vision alert used in the control panel during opening and closing of the door , the door automatically retracts in case the operator or crane sling comes in the path of the closing door.
· Superior pneumatics- The pneumatics used for the control of the sliding door is designed to operate the door with push buttons and PLC.
· Dust proof- The Quiet chamber is dust proof ensuring clean working environment in the chamber.